WGL X10 RF Whole House Transceiver Module, 32 Bit Version
Usually ships within 4-7 business days
Receives All 16 Codes & Extends Range
The WGL X10 RF Whole House Transceiver Module, 32 Bit Version is a superior alternative to other X10-compatible transceivers. The module receives all 16 house codes of X10 RF, extends operating range for X10 devices, and features additional controls for fine-tuned performance. Because the module receives all 16 house codes, you can replace 16 normal TM751 transceivers with a single module!
- Easy to set up
- Receives all 256 house/unit code addresses
- External antenna package for extreme range
- Custom house/unit code filtering via configuration program
- Filtering settings are not lost during power loss
In addition to the standard features, it also receives 32 bit RF data from X10 devices like the DS10A and MS10A. These 32 bit security signals are mapped to any regular X10 address and transmitted over the power line. Up to 32 security devices like the DS10A may be mapped to any desired conventional X10 address and transmitted over the power line.
How It Works
The transceiver acts as a bridge for your RF transmitters by relaying X10 commands onto the power line. An internal 310Mhz receiver detects incoming RF signals generated by X10 compatible remote devices: palm pad remotes, key chain remotes, HawkEye motion detectors, and many others. These signals are filtered by an optional user defined list of allowed house and unit codes, preventing interference from any neighbor's X-10 devices.
The enabled signals are sent to a XTBIIR, TW523, PSC05 or Powerlinc power line interface module which then broadcasts the X10 commands down the power line to receiving modules (X10 light switch modules, lamp modules, appliance modules, etc.).
- Transceiver Module
- 12-foot Coax Cable
- External Quarter Wave Whip Antenna
- Mounting Bracket
- RS232 Computer Cable
Required XTBIIR, PSC05, TW523 or 1132b Powerlink X10 power line interface is not included.
- Weight: 3.3 ounces
- Size: 3.8 x 2.4 x 1 inches
- Operating Temperature: 20 to 125 degrees F indoor or outdoor (if mounted in weatherproof enclosure)
- Voltage: 7 to 12v DC, 120v AC to 9v DC, 60hz wall mounted supply included
- Receiver Frequency: 310mhz
- Receiver Range: 200 feet
- House/Unit Codes: all 256 addresses
- Supported Commands: Basic commands (On, Off, Bright, Dim, All Lights On, All Off)
- Power: 3.5 mm plug (center +)
- Antenna: Male F connector
- RS-232 for connection with PC to configure house code/unit code filtering (cable included): DB9 female DTE pinout TD, RD, SG
- Power Line Interface (PSC05 or TW523) (cable included): RJ11