WGL X10 RF Receiver Module
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
Sends X10 RF Signals To Your Computer
Send X10 RF commands to your PC and avoid broadcasting over power lines by setting up the WGL X10 RF Receiver Module (800+). The module receives all X10 RF commands from keychain remotes, motion detectors and more, and then sends the signals to your computer's RS232 port. This allows you minimize clutter on your power lines and improve signal performance when controlling X10 devices.
- All 256 house/unit code addresses
- All regular X10 RF commands (on, off, dim, brighten, etc.)
- Extended 32-bit RF commands (from X10 security modules, etc.)
As an upgraded version of the original RS232, 32-bit X10 RF receiver (W800RF32A), the 800+ is twice as sensitive, providing increased reliability. It also features a status LED to indicate incoming RF signals.
- X10 RF Receiver Module
- Power Supply
- Coax Cable
Rain8 Puts Sprinkler Control Back In Your Hands
Many people have given up on making changes to their sprinkler system. They leave it in the hands of the gardener. Some units on the market today are equipped with LCD displays, but they lack the ability to display the vital feedback and information that Rain8 provides. Advantages of using a Rain8 include: Program your schedule and zone run times with your PC or remotely over the Internet. Program complex schedules in a snap. Create a wireless system with the easy to use and inexpensive Palm Pad. Easily configure qualifying events. With Rain8, you're in control.
- Manufacturer Part #: 40018
- Warranty: 1 year
- Voltage: 7-12VDC; 120VAC to 9VDC, 60Hz wall mounted supply included
- Controller Current: 20 mA
- Receiver Frequency: 310 MHz
- Receiver Range: 100 feet line of sight
- House/Unit Codes and Supported Commands: All 256 addresses, basic commands (On, Off,
Bright, Dim, All Lights On, All Off), and all extended commands/functions
- Data Output Format: RS-232, 4800 baud, 8 bit, no parity, 1 stop bit.
- Power: 3.5 mm plug (center +)
- RS-232: DB9 female DTE pinout TD, RD, and SG
- Antenna: Male F Connector
- Size: 2.5 x 1.7 x 1 inches
- Weight: 2 ounces