WGL Rain8upb Pro UPB Sprinkler Expansion Module
Usually ships within 4-7 business days
Expands Your Rain8upb Pro System
This expansion controller allows you to control eight additional zones with your Rain8UPB Pro system. Multiple controllers can be daisy-chained together to control up to 2,000 zones.
- Control 8 additional zones with your Rain8UPB Pro system
- Turn on or off each zone individually
- Turn off all zones on all modules
- Get the current status of any zone
- Optional default run timer for each zone to prevent over watering
As an advanced edition of the original Rain8UPB controller, this controller offers professional capabilities to enhance functionality and expand customization of irrigation control installations. The Pro edition is fully compatible with all Generation 2 (G2) or earlier UPB systems and offers the following additions:
- Supports both LINK and DIRECT control modes.
- ON/OFF control of each valve at the Rain8 module itself, no need to run back to a PC to turn a zone on/off.
- Each zone has an LED to indicate if it is running or idle.
- All valve wires and connections are protected against lightning surges.
- All RS232 and network connections are protected against ESD and lightning.
- Each of the eight outputs to the valves is protected against overloading by a self-resetting electronic fuse.
This is an 8-zone sprinkler controller module that is driven by a RS232 serial port. Each of the 8 outputs to the valves is protected against overloading by a self-resetting electronic fuse for enhanced dependability and performance. Each zone has an LED to indicate if it is running or idle, so you always know that your system is running smoothly.
- 8 Zone Expansion Controller
- Network Cable
Note: Requires a UPB power line interface (PIM) for operation. Sold separately.
Rain8 Puts Sprinkler Control Back In Your Hands
Many people have given up on making changes to their sprinkler system. They leave it in the hands of the gardener. Some units on the market today are equipped with LCD displays, but they lack the ability to display the vital feedback and information that Rain8 provides. Advantages of using a Rain8 include: Program your schedule and zone run times with your PC or remotely over the Internet. Program complex schedules in a snap. Create a wireless system with the easy to use and inexpensive Palm Pad. Easily configure qualifying events. With Rain8, you’re in control.