WGL Rain8net Pro2 RS232 Sprinkler Controller
Usually ships within 4-7 business days
Comprehensive, Reliable Sprinkler Control
For reliable, comprehensive control of your sprinkler system, get the WGL Rain8net Pro2 RS232 Sprinkler Main Controller. The controller allows you to make changes to your sprinkler system on your computer or over the internet, so you have easy access whenever you need it. Unexpected rain? Don't waste water. Turn your sprinklers off right from your computer, your phone, or any other web-enabled device.
This is an 8-zone sprinkler controller module that is driven by a RS232 serial port. Each of the 8 outputs to the valves is protected against overloading by a self-resetting electronic fuse for enhanced dependability and performance. Each zone has an LED to indicate if it is running or idle, so you always know that your system is running smoothly.
- Control sprinklers on your PC or over the internet
- ON/OFF control of each valve at the Rain8 module itself
- No need to run back to a PC to turn a zone on/off
- All valve wires and connections are protected against lightning surges
- All RS232 and network connections protected against ESD and lightning
Additional units may be daisy chained to provide control and 24 VAC power to as many as 32 irrigation zones from a single COM port.
Hardware Based Control Options:
Software Based Control Options:
- Cinemar's MainLobby
- Charmed Quark Systems
- ECS Automation (Windows and Linux)
- Source Forge (Linux)
- Ruby programming language
- LinuxMCE (Linux)
These solutions require a PC running at all times irrigation is scheduled.
- Rain8net Pro2 master module
- 110 to 24-vac, 20VA transformer
- 10013 DB9 adapter
- 6 conductor modular data cable
Rain8 Puts Sprinkler Control Back In Your Hands
Many people have given up on making changes to their sprinkler system. They leave it in the hands of the gardener. Some units on the market today are equipped with LCD displays, but they lack the ability to display the vital feedback and information that Rain8 provides. Advantages of using a Rain8 include: Program your schedule and zone run times with your PC or remotely over the Internet. Program complex schedules in a snap. Create a wireless system with the easy to use and inexpensive Palm Pad. Easily configure qualifying events. With Rain8, you're in control.
- Manufacturer Part #: 41012
- Rated Output: 24 VAC at 0.30 amps (300ma), per zone
- Outputs: 8
- Voltage: 24 to 27V AC, 50 or 60 Hz
- Controller Module Current: 30 mA
- Sprinkler Valve Voltage/Current: 24 VAC, 500 mA maximum
- Operating Temperature: 20 to 125 degrees F
- Connections: 12 plug-in terminal strip; RS-232 serial port
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 2.4 x 1 inches
- Weight: 4 ounces
- Warranty: 1 year