UCS Vega Window Motor System, DC
Select an option to view availability
Chain Self-Adjusts For Proper Closing
The Ultraflex Control Systems Vega motor provides a 12-inch chain operator for skylights and awning or hopper windows. It connects directly to the sash with no operator needed. This actuator features a double-link stainless steel chain, with a chrome-plated brass terminal. Multiple motors can be wired in parallel. This motor is UL Listed.
Available Colors: White, Grey or Black
UCS Vega Motor System
The UCS Vega Motor System is ideal for skylights, awnings or hopper windows. The motor connects directly, easily to sash; no operator needed as with other brands. The chain is double-link, all stainless steel, and centered in case; chain terminal is chrome-plated brass. It can be easily built-in into the frame of curtain walls. Stopping in closed position is regulated by internal limit switch. The motor stops in intermediate positions in case of overload.
- For skylights, awnings or hopper windows.
- Connects direct to sash; no operator needed as with other brands.
- Double-link stainless steel chain, with chrome-plated brass terminal.
- Closing is self-regulated by an internal limit switch.
- Multiple motors can be wired in parallel.
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 41148S (Gray)
- 41149U (Black)
- 41150C (White)
- Opening: 12" (300 mm) maximum opening chain stroke
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" H x 1-1/4"W x 17-3/4" L (45 x 32 x 450 mm)
- Force: 66 lbs. (300 N) in push and pull
- Speed: 0.375 inch (9 mm) per second
- Min. height: minimum 10" sash height if using pivoting brackets; minimum 35-1/2" (900 mm) if brackets are not used
- Remote: see Vega RF with remote control, or use Vega below with CRM and remote
- Warranty: 2 Year
- UL listed, CE rated