TrickleStar Powerstrip, 12-Outlet with Coax & RJ11/45, 4320 Joules
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
Automatically Reduces Standby Energy Consumption
With advanced green technology, TrickleStar powerstrips conserve energy and reduce electricity costs. The TrickleStar 12 Outlet Advanced Powerstrip, 4320 Joules features power outlets that can sense when an individual plug-in component is turned off. While components that are turned on remain powered, the powerstrip knows not to send electricity to its "off" outlets, radically reducing vampire/standby energy consumption. The 12 Outlet Powerstrip also provides fireproof surge protection, uniquely designed for PC and TV peripherals.
- Senses when an individual plug-in component is turned off
- Reduces vampire/standby energy consumption
- TrickleStar MOV technology provides fireproof surge protection
- LED Status Indication (Ground, Surge Status, Control, Switched Outlets)
75% Of Power Used By Electronics Is In Standby Mode
- Device: Monitor
- On: 33W
- Standby: 4W
- Device: Set Top
- On: 24W
- Standby: 22W
- Device: Surround
- On: 45W
- Standby: 14W
- Device: DVD / CD
- On: 14W
- Standby: 7W
- Device: Xbox
- On: 162W
- Standby: 84W
- Device: PS3
- On: 96W
- Standby: 75W
- Device: Multi Use
- On: 49W
- Standby: 5W
TrickleStar MOV Surge Protection
Traditional surge suppression powerstrips use standard MOV (Metal Oxide Varistor components). This TrickleStar powerstrip incorporates advanced TrickleStar surge protection technology. TrickleStar MOV technology is enclosed in a ceramic casing to suppress more energy and dissipate heat faster than traditional MOVs. Additionally, the ceramic casing is fireproof and capable of preventing fires during abnormal surge conditions.
Go Green With Tricklestar
TrickleStar develops affordable, simple and easy-to-use products, which help everyday people reduce energy consumption in their homes and workplaces. These products arise from our commitment to doing business in a way that is mindful of our environment and our impact on it, both in the end-products we produce and the processes and materials with which they are made. At TrickleStar, we are proving that "going green" can be good for our customers, good for business and good for our planet.
- Current sensing circuitry with different switching thresholds senses powered components
- 12 Outlets:
- 1 Control Outlet
- 3 Always On Outlets (3 transformer spaced)
- 8 Switched Outlets (2 transformer spaced)
- Tel/Fax (RJ11) and Coaxial surge protection
- 4-foot heavy duty power cable with angled space saver plug
- Manufacturer Part #: Manufacturer
- Noise filtering: < 40dB
- Circuit breaker switch: 15A, resettable
- Selectable switching thresholds: 10W / 22W / 42W
- Fireproof MOVs: 288,000 Amps / 4320 Joules
- Certifications: UL, RoHS
- Warranty: Lifetime
Ratings & Reviews
It's simple to use!
I plugged my entertainment system into this power strip and it's been amazing. It's simple to use.
I've got the TV plugged in "control", DVR in "always on", and Blu-Ray player, surround sound and game system in "switched". This way I can turn off my entertainment systems with one button instead of three or four.
The only downside I have for it is that it's a lot bigger than I'm used to.