NetMedia Digital Micro Modulator, 1-Channel
Usually ships within 4-7 business days
World’s Smallest & Lowest Priced Digital Modulator
The NetMedia MM70 Micro-Modulator converts composite video and stereo audio to a monaural television signal. The selectable channel is viewed with a standard television (SDTV) tuner.
- Digital PLL locked audio and video – no drift
- Combines with existing TV channels
- Viewable on multiple televisions
- UHF and Cable channel coverage
- Channel retained during power outage
- Tough aluminum housing
- 1. Modulator Assembly (Video Input Connector, Audio Input Connector, RF Output Connector, Power Input Connector, End Plate, Switch Bank, Gain Adjustment, Power LED).
- 12V DC 100mA Power Transformer
- RCA Video Cable, 3.5mm Stereo to Dual RCA Audio Cable.
Audio, Video & Data Solutions
NetMedia is a leading designer and manufacturer of security video cameras, audio/video distribution equipment, embedded micro-control products, and embedded Ethernet web products. NetMedia has more than 18 years experience developing and delivery high quality, highly reliable and cost-effective solutions to installers and homeowners. NetMedia’s wide range of advanced technology components and solutions are geared for today’s high tech and security aware society.
- Modulation Method: Digital Crystal PLL
- Output Channel: SDTV: UHF 14-69, CABLE 70-94, 100-125
- Output Level: Selectable, 0 to +30dBmV
- Output Connector: Female F, 75 Ohm
- Video Input Connector: RCA Phono, 75 Ohm, 1 Vp-p
- Audio Input Connector: 3.5mm Stereo, 75,000 Ohm, 1 Vp-p
- Audio Output: Monaural
- Cable Type: RG59, RG6 or better
- Power Requirement: 12V DC, 100mA
- Power Connector: 5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID, center positive
- Housing Size: 3.2" long x 2.2" wide x 0.9" high
- Weight: 4.0 oz.