Control Wire, 22AWG, 2C, 1,000'
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
Shielded Wire, 22 Gauge, 2 Conductor, 1,000 Feet
Recommended for HAI Thermostat control cable, this 22 gauge solid copper wire and foil shield plus drain wire is great for applications requiring inductive interference shielding like microphone connections, line audio input/output, etc.
It All Starts With The Wire!
If you want to enjoy the wonders that technology can bring to your home today and in the future, let me tell you... IT ALL STARTS WITH THE WIRE. A small expenditure today, while your home is being built, will insure that you can have multimedia excitement delivered to every room in your home. Avoid more costly and messy retrofitting on later on, put Multi Mode Bundled Cable inside your walls while you are building. Even if you don’t use all of the capability of this cable you can leave it unfinished inside the walls until such time as you upgrade your home’s technology level later on. Can you imagine tearing open the walls to do this? It will add value to your home. Multi-mode cabling gives you the flexibility to meet the demands of the future.
- Conductors: 2
- AWG: 22
- Stranding: 7 Strand
- Conductor Material: Bare copper
- Insulation Material: Polyvinylchloride
- Insulation Thickness: 0.007"
- Nominal Insulation Diameter: 0.044"
- Color Code: Black/Red
- Cabling Overall Lay: 2" left hand lay
- Tape Material: Aluminum / Mylar foil shield
- Drain Wire Material: 26 AWG 7 strand Tinned Copper
- Nominal Cabling Diameter: 0.015"
- Jacket Color: Gray
- Nominal Jacket Diameter: 0.122"
- Ripcord: Yes
- Applications: Control Cables, Security Systems, Sound/Audio Systems and Power-limited Controls
- Voltage Rating: 300 Volts
- Capacitance CDR: 40.50 pF/ft
- Conductors: -20C - +75C
- ETL Type: CMR,CL2R, CL3R, FPLR
- ROHS Compliant: Yes