Seco-Larm Enforcer 6-in-1 Multi-Purpose 12VDC Tester
Usually ships within 4-7 business days
One Tool Does It All
- Voltage Drop
- PTC Fuse
The Enforcer ST-BT02Q is more than just a battery tester. The 6-in-1 Multi-Purpose 12VDC Tester is a compact unit that performs six essential troubleshooting tests in the field, including continuity testing. Four individually lit LEDs show the strength of the voltage present from excellent to poor, two separate LEDs show the progress of the test, and one LED shows continuity during continuity testing. The illuminated pigtail connector shows AC, DC, and polarity, while included alligator clips allow easy connection in any situation. Additional features make it the perfect tester for your tool box.
Seco-Larm Security Products
So many places and things to protect; so many ways to protect them; one partner: Seco-Larm. Under the Enforcer trademark, Home Controls offers an impressive line of Seco-Larm security products, ranging from simple switches to some of the most sophisticated alarm devices. Whether for physical security, CCTV, access control, RF equipment, or vehicle security, Seco-Larm is the premier choice. Seco-Larm gives its customers such an extensive range of dependable, cost-effective security products with a full program of service and support.
- Performs 6 essential tests in the field:
- Continuity Testing: Check the continuity of a circuit, wire run, or dry contact.
- Voltage Testing: Check the voltage of power sources in the field without a multimeter.
- Load Testing: Apply a simulated 1A or 500mA load to power sources to check the voltage under load.
- Polarity Testing: Check polarity of wires using the illuminated power connector.
- Voltage Drop Testing: Check the amount of voltage drop over long cable runs.
- PTC Fuse Testing: Check the integrity of PTC fuses.
- Strength indication LEDs help test Load, Voltage and PTC Fuses.
- Selectable lo ad: 0.5A or 1A to test wiring depending on location, device to be tested and anticipated voltage drop.
- Illuminated power connector: Clearly displays voltage polarity.
- Overheat indicator.
- Manufacturer Part #: ST-BT02Q
- Operating voltage: 5~12 VDC
- Maximum load: 0.5 / 1 A (switch selectable)
- Power: Continuity – 3VDC CR1220 Battery (included); All other tests – passive, no power required
- Weight: 1.4-oz (40g)
- Dimensions: 2" x 1-3/4" x 1-1/8" (51 x 44 x 29 mm)
- Warranty: 1 Year
LED Voltage Indicator
- Blue: ≥ 12VDC
- Green: 10.8~12 VDC
- Yellow: 10~10.7 VDC
- Red: ≤ 9.9 VDC
Ratings & Reviews
This is a awsome tool and great price
by James -
This tester is a awsome tool for the alarm technicians and for the price you can't beat it
Yea there more pricey ones out there but this little guy can take on the best
I have had two for in the past that lasted me over 7 years