RG59/U Single Shield Coax Cable with Carrier Wire, 500'
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
RG59/U Coax Cable for Camera Connections
This RG59/U shielded coax cable is excellent for connecting analog cameras to modulators, DVRs, or even directly to a monitor. The cable’s center coaxial conductor is solid bare copper (20AWG) with a copper braid shield. The 2-conductor carrier wire is 18 AWG and stranded for ease of installation.
- RG59/U shielded coax cable for connecting analog cameras
- Center coaxial conductor (20 AWG) shielded with copper braid
- Carrier wire is 2-conductor, 18 AWG
- Packaged in a 500-foot roll
It All Starts With The Wire!
If you want to enjoy the wonders that technology can bring to your home today and in the future, let me tell you ... IT ALL STARTS WITH THE WIRE. A small expenditure today, while your home is being built, will insure that you can have multimedia excitement delivered to every room in your home. Avoid more costly and messy retrofitting on later on, put Multi Mode Bundled Cable inside your walls while you are building. Even if you don’t use all of the capability of this cable you can leave it unfinished inside the walls until such time as you upgrade your home’s technology level later on. Can you imagine tearing open the walls to do this? It will add value to your home. Multi-mode cabling gives you the flexibility to meet the demands of the future.
- MPN: RG59/U-S-CCA-BK-5-RIB
- Manufacturer: Structured Cable Products
- Type: RG59/U Coax
- Jacket Color: Black
- Conductors: 3
Center Coaxial Conductor
- Conductors: 1
- AWG (American Wire Gauge): 20
- Material: Solid bare copper with copper braid
- Conductors: 2 (Red and Black for + and -)
- AWG (American Wire Gauge): 18, stranded