RCS 3-Wire RDM Modulating Motorized HVAC Zone Damper, 10"
Select an option to view availability
RCS Modulating Motorized HVAC Zone Damper, 10 Inch
The RDM series of HVAC Zone Dampers are round motorized dampers which allow for variable damper blade positioning. The dampers are the industry’s strongest and most reliable professional zone or sub-zone damper with a commercial rated motor.
- Round Professional Dampers
- Power Open/Power Close
- Floating Point Operation or 2 Position
- Commercial grade Belimo Actuator
- 24VAC Motor, 3 wire
- Super Strong Barrels
- Self sealing blade for 99% seal
10" Size; Choose from:
- Normally Open/Power Close
- Normally Closed/Power Open
Floating Point or Two Position Operation: The RDM series can operate as a three wire floating point modulating damper with power open and power close connections. It is also capable of a single contact switched 2 position operation with 100% open to 100% close or as adjusted by the mechanical stops on motor travel. NOTE: RCS Zone Control panels do not provide modulating outputs.
Super Rigid Barrel: The unique design of the barrel offers extra stiffing beads to assure it will stay round even with the roughest of installation handling.
Energy Efficient Seal: The center bead and blade design coupled with the neoprene seal make these dampers the tightest seal in the closed position, with virtually 99% airflow closure. Adjustable stops allow for minimum closure adjustments.
Motor: Belimo KM/LM series 24VAC Motor. Three wire: Com, Open, Close.
Long Life: These dampers have been tested for over 250,000 cycles.
Saving Energy, Improving Life
RCS Technology is a leading manufacturer of communicating thermostats, zone control systems, energy management and home automation products for residential and light commercial use.
- Extra rigid design with special deep beads for extra stiffness
- Unique self sealing blade, does not need troublesome rubber gaskets.
- Powerful Heavy Duty motor with Heavy Duty gears.
- Special motor coupling protects motor from damage during installation and operation.
- Flow tested spring mechanism assures damper blade will not close inadvertently under high volume air flows.
- No internal springs to come loose
- Motor and all mechanical parts easily field replaceable.
- Tested to over 250,000 cycles.
- Reliable Operation: Super rigid barrel won’t bend out of shape and bind blade. Does not need to be collared. No seals to come loose.
- Fail Save Operation: Normally open dampers assure safe system operation.
- Rugged Unit: Motor drive will withstand handling and operational abuse.
- Fast Installation
- Long Life