RCS 2-Wire RD Motorized HVAC Zone Damper, 16"
Select an option to view availability
RCS Standard Motorized HVAC Zone Damper, 16 Inch
A rigid, reliable family of round motorized dampers for zone control applications, the RD series of round motorized zone dampers are the industry's strongest and most reliable zone or sub-zone damper.
- Round Two Position Dampers
- Spring Return
- 24VAC Motor, 2 wire
- Super Strong Barrels
- Patented Actuator prevents motor damage
- Self sealing blade for 99+% seal
16" Size; Choose from:
- Normally Open/Power Close
- Normally Closed/Power Open
Super Rigid Barrel: The unique design of the barrel offers extra stiffing beads to assure it will stay round even with the roughest of installation handling.
Energy Efficient Seal: The center bead and blade design coupled with the neoprene seal make these dampers the tightest seal in the closed position, with virtually 99+% airflow closure. Adjustable stops allow for minimum closure adjustments.
Motor: 24VAC, 500mA. Two wire. Heavy-duty synchronous motor
Safety Coupling: The special, patented, motor coupling system not only prevents motor damage from the spring return of the blade but also from damage due to manual movement of the blade as well.
Long Life: These dampers have been tested for over 250,000 cycles or over 20 years of operation.
Saving Energy, Improving Life
RCS Technology is a leading manufacturer of communicating thermostats, zone control systems, energy management and home automation products for residential and light commercial use.
- Extra rigid design with special deep beads for extra stiffness
- Unique self sealing blade, does not need troublesome rubber gaskets.
- Powerful Heavy Duty motor with Heavy Duty gears.
- Special motor coupling protects motor from damage during installation and operation.
- Flow tested spring mechanism assures damper blade will not close inadvertently under high volume air flows.
- No internal springs to come loose
- Motor and all mechanical parts easily field replaceable.
- Tested to over 250,000 cycles.
- Reliable Operation: Super rigid barrel won't bend out of shape and bind blade. Does not need to be collared. No seals to come loose.
- Fail Save Operation: Normally open dampers assure safe system operation.
- Rugged Unit: Motor drive will withstand handling and operational abuse.
- Fast Installation
- Long Life
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 001-00033 (Normally Close)
- 001-00032 (Normally Open)
- Warranty: 1 Year