AMPLICOM POWERTEL 601 WIRELESS DECT WRIST SHAKER
VIBRATES IN THE EVENT OF AN INCOMING CALL
The Amplicom PowerTel 601 Wireless DECT Wrist Shaker allows you to receive vibrating and flashing green alerts on your wrist when any Amplicom PowerTel phone in your system rings. Wear the wrist shaker by securing the comfortable strap onto your wrist with the hook-and-loop fastener. The device’s waterproof construction is suitable for use in the shower and anywhere else around your home. One system supports up to four wrist shakers.
- Vibrates in the event of an incoming call
- Visual green LED call signaling
- Waterproof for wear in the shower
- Up to 50 hours charge in standby mode
When the wrist shaker is used with an Amplicom PowerTel 760 corded phone, you can remotely answer calls and dial emergency numbers. Answer calls by automatically activating the speakerphone in your main base with just the push of a button on the wrist shaker. You can also use the wrist shaker’s big emergency button to automatically dial emergency numbers.
The PowerTel 601 Wireless DECT Wrist Shaker is powered by a rechargeable Lithium battery. Recharge the battery by placing the wrist shaker in the included charging base, which plugs into a standard power outlet. The wrist shaker will indicate low battery by flashing the red LED.
- Wireless Wrist Shaker
- AC Adapter
- Charging Base
- User Guide
- The wrist shaker cannot be used in the event of a power failure. Make sure alternative arrangements are made in place of emergency calls.
- The wrist shaker cannot remotely activate the cordless speakerphone. For remote activation, purchase the corded phone set instead.
THE AMPLIFIED TELEPHONE LEADER
Amplicom USA products are tailored to the needs of the hard of hearing and the aging population in general. Since more than 30 million people in the United States have some degree of hearing loss, Amplicom USA, headquartered in Long Island, New York, was created to meet the needs of this important group.