DEALER EXCLUSIVE: Call 800-266-8765 for a Dealer Referral in your area.
Dealers log on to see pricing.
Add-On Camera For Your iSee Video System
The Napco iSee Video Wired Fixed IP Camera connects to your Internet router to make high-resolution surveillance video viewable online from anywhere in the world. This fixed camera offers an 118-degree wide angle lens, clear audio with a built-in microphone, and an input for external speakers. Additionally, the built-in PIR motion sensor allows you to set the camera to automatically email you a video clip whenever activity is detected.
- View your video feed from any web-enabled device
- Automatically receive emails with video clips
- Offers video images with up to 640 x 480 lines of resolution
- Includes 12 months of iSee Video network service
Using MPEG4 compression, the iSee Video Wired Fixed IP Camera offers video images with up to 640 x 480 lines of resolution, which can be viewed from any web-enabled device at up to 30 frames per second. Every 16 seconds, the camera checks in with its iSeeVideo DNS server to ensure that the DHCP IP address is always kept current.
- Wired Fixed IP Camera
- Mounting Bracket
- Connector Ethernet RJ-45
- 15-foot CAT5 cable
- Power Adapter with cable
- 12-months iSee Video Network access
Security By Napco
The Napco Security Group is a leading diversified manufacturer of security products, encompassing burglar and fire alarms, access control systems, video and electronic digital and proximity locks, as well as panic exit hardware. Sold and installed by tens-of-thousands of security professionals, from security dealers to locksmiths to systems integrators, millions of homes, businesses, institutions and people around the globe are protected by products from the Napco Group of Companies.
Napco ISEE-VCAM1/12 iSee Video Wired Fixed IP Camera Brochure (.pdf)
- Video Image Sensor: Omnivision 7725 CMOS, 1/6-inch VGA Resolution
- Lens: F2.8 Fixed Focus
- Effective Range: 0.2m to infinity
- Compression: MPEG-4
- Resolution Support: 640x480
- Frame Rate (VGA): 30 fps
- Image Control: AWB, Brightness
- Video options: Motion-Detection, Time Stamp, Text Overlay
- Audio: Bi-directional audio, built-in Mic and external speaker connection
- Simultaneous Users: 5
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 50 degrees C
- Power Adapter: 5V / 2A, 100 / 240 VAC
- Certifications: CE, FCC
- Dimensions: 3.8(H) x 3.5(W) x 1.4(D) inches