Makita Automatic Drapery Opener Control Kit, 18' Single Rod
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
Automatically Open & Close Your Draperies!
The Makita automatic drapery opener (ADO) system allows you to control your curtains remotely, manually or automatically by time of day. Consider the installation of Makita’s Drapery Opener in your home, office, show room or entertainment center. It is a wise investment that is sure to provide comfort and enjoyment for many years to come.
SINGLE TRACK, 18 FOOT COMPLETE KIT: This Makita Automatic Drapery Opener Kit includes everything you need for a single curtain installation, up to 18 feet. It includes motor, timer, remote control, rod assembly, two 9 foot tracks (to create an 18-foot curtain rod), all mounting brackets and even an installation video.
Easy Remote Control: With the Makita Remote Control (included), you can operate your draperies easily from your bed or favorite chair up to 33 feet way. The IR signal can penetrate most draperies, eliminating the need to expose the infrared receiving eye. You can even control several drapery systems with a single remote (single-motor remote included; multi-motor remotes sold separately).
Timed Control: With the Makita Drapery Timer (included), you can open and close your drapes based on time of day. The timed operations can be set up to four times a day. This allows for hands-free operation and provides security, energy savings and furniture protection.
Manual Control: The automatic clutch mechanism in each motor permits drapes to be opened manually without compromising the system.
Perfect for Entertainment Rooms: Open and close the drapes to enjoy your favorite movie, television show or video game. The Makita automatic drapery opener also works great to open and close your own movie curtain!
Climate Control: Control your home’s inside temperature by letting the sun shine in.
Protect Your Home: Easily opening and closing your drapes protects your home furnishings from potentially harmful sunlight. Also, by using the Timer, you can make sure your drapes close at night – even if you forget or not home – to protect your privacy and your home.
Great For All Ages: The system allows the physically challenged, both young and old, to lead a more self-sufficient and enhanced quality of life. Perfect for individuals with mild to moderate arthritis.
This Is Home Automation At Its Finest!
The product of the future is here today. Makita’s expertise in manufacturing and production brings you an Automatic Drapery Opening System that is surprisingly affordable. Consider the installation of Makita’s Drapery Opener in your home, office or showroom. It is a wise investment that will provide comfort and enjoyment for many years to come.
The Makita Automatic Drapery Open is easy to install! Complete step by step instructions take you from start to finish in minutes. You’ll need a Phillips screwdriver, pliers, appropriate fasteners for mounting in your wall or ceiling, a hacksaw (if you want to adjust the width of the track) and a drill.
- UL listed.
- Three year limited warranty.
- Reliable for more than 30,000 openings and closings, or the equivalent of more than 40 years of service at twice a day operations.
- Plugs directly into standard 115V.AC polarized duplex receptacle (no electrician needed)
- Remote control for "hands-off" operation up to 33 feet away.
- Timer allows up to four opening and closing cycles daily.
- Clutch mechanism in motor permits drapes to be opened manually.
- Motor contains thermal overload protector to prevent overheating.
- Track speed is 50 feet per minute.
- System accommodates one way (left or right), center, multiple and reverse operations.
- Can be mounted on a wall or ceiling.
- Track can easily be cut to exact lengths with a hacksaw to fit your specific window size.
- Double insulated motor with direct drive system.
- Stainless steel wire cable will not stretch.
- Wheeled carriers provide greater ease of movement.
- Supports curtains up to 60 pounds per motor.
- Designed for pinch pleat drapery.