GoControl Bulbz Z-Wave Dimmable LED Light Bulb
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
Smart LED Bulb to Replace 60W Incandescents
Create a convenient, easy-to-use lighting control system by screwing in the GoControl Bulbz Z-Wave Dimmable LED Light Bulb (A19 shape). Compatible with most Z-Wave hubs and controllers, the GoControl Bulbz replaces any standard 60 Watt incandescent bulb to provide elegant soft yellow light that can be turned On/Off or Dim/Brightened from anywhere in your home!
- Screws into a standard light socket (E27)
- Produces yellow light, fully dimmable to 100 levels
- Consumes only 9 Watts to save energy
- Works with all Z-Wave hubs or controllers
- Can be included in groups or scenes
- Serves as a Z-Wave signal repeater
Note: Requires a compatible Z-Wave controller, sold separately.
Z-Wave Plus Certification
Z-Wave Plus is an upgraded certification program to help you identify products that take advantage of the "Next Gen" Z-Wave hardware platform, also know as 500 Series or Gen5 Z-Wave. Z-Wave Plus certified solutions feature a selected set of extended features and capabilities that enhance your experience with faster and easier installation and setup. Z-Wave Plus advancements also provide longer battery life, faster operation, better wireless range and improved noise immunity.
Z-Wave Compatible Automation Hubs
Compatible with Leviton Security & Automation Omni Controllers: Requires Leviton Serial Interface Module (VRC0P-1LW).
Security, Access Control and More By Linear
For more than forty years, Linear has been known as a worldwide provider of radio based transmitters and receivers for the traditional security market. Millions of Linear transmitters have been sold over the years. Linear security products are offered via a worldwide network of distribution. While Linear continues to be a leading supplier of devices for the security market, we have expanded our products to include focused product lines in the access control, remote control and garage door operator markets.
- Manufacturer Part #: LB60Z-1
- Base: Fits E27 standard
- Bulb Shape: A19
- Max. Illumination Output: 750 lumens
- Equivalent Incandescent Output: Equal to a 60 watt bulb
- Estimated Yearly Energy Cost: $1.09 (based on 3 hrs/day, 11¢/kWh; cost depends on rates and use)
- Life: 25,000 hours / 22.8 years (based on 3 hrs/day)
- Color Temperature: 2700K
- Power Consumption: 9 Watts
- Dimming Levels: 1 to 100 Steps
- Input Voltage: 108 to 132 VAC
- Input Frequency: 57 to 62 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C
- Z-Wave Chip: 500 Series
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Wireless Range: Approximately 130 feet (line of sight)
- Z-Wave Repeater: Yes
- Network Inclusion: Standard & NWI
- OTA Firmware Updatable: Yes
- Approvals: Z-Wave Plus, FCC, IC
- Warranty: 12 Months
Ratings & Reviews
Great Product / warm glow
by Slim Jim the Desert Rat -
This is an all in one Smart Product. Using X-10 in the past you need a socket device (that won't work on LED/CFL) plus a bulb.
Some LEDs are too bright for my needs / uses. This mimics the old warm white incandescent in appearance, which is what I want and need.
A little hard to acquire using a SmartThings Hub but great once working!