Linear Supervised Wireless Security Console, 12-Channel
Usually ships within 4-7 business days
Features Six Operating Modes
The Linear 12-channel Supervised Wireless Security Console is a wireless console intended for apartments, condos, townhouses, homes, and any other sites that require 12 zones of protection or less. The system features a full-function, built-in keypad with an LED display of each sensor/transmitter. The DVS-1200 is a uniquely-styled, ultra-compact, UL listed console with a concealed antenna for surface, flush, or tabletop mounting. The heart of the console is a superheterodyne radio receiver. A rechargeable back-up battery also fits inside the console.
The Security Console has six operating modes and can be configured for one-button operation, for eight user codes (including duress).
An optional plug-in (Model VB-2) board adds valuable communications capabilities, including voice prompts, touch-tone telephone access, and a two-way voice link for central station monitoring. Compatibility with the industry’s widest line of transmitters and sensors (Linear’s supervised DXS series and non-supervised DX series) means systems can be tailored by site and by need. Available models include door/windows, smokes, glass breaks, bill traps, keypads, and single and multi-channel personal transmitters in a variety of styles (handhelds, pendants, minis, and wristbands).
Installation and programming are made easy by Linear’s RA-2400 remote access software.
Four Decades Of Quality Security Systems!
For more than four decades, Linear has been a leader in the development of RF transmitters and receivers for the professional security market. Whatever you need for creating wireless security can be found at Home Controls – panics, door/windows, smokes, PIRs, plus all the receivers and controllers that support them.
- Uniquely-styled, ultra-compact console with concealed antenna
- Surface, flush or tabletop mounting
- 1-button arming and many other user amenities
- Optional voice prompts, touch-tone telephone access and 2-Way voice
- Quick learn transmitters and windows-based programming via RA-2400 software
- Superheterodyne receiver with up to 1,500 foot range
- Full complement of DX and DXS transmitters for up to a 12 zone system
- UL Listed
- Backup battery size: 12 volts, 1.2 Amp/hour
- Operating Frequency: 315 MHz
- Dimensions: 10.5" H x 7.75" W x 2.87" D