8-Conductor UTP Copper Cat6 Punch Down Connector
Leviton’s eXtreme 6+ Connector is designed to be used with any QuickPort housing in surface mount, flush mount or modular furniture outlets and field configurable panels. These connectors include Leviton’s patented "Retention Force Technology" which promotes consistent performance over the life of the system. Includes unique pair separation towers allowing for quicker and easier terminations. The connector is configured in a 180 degree configuration such that the punch field is in the back, allowing for rear termination.
eXtreme 6+ system components meet or exceed the requirements for channel and component-level performance for TIA/EIA Category 6 applications.
Available Colors: Black, Blue, Green, Ivory, Purple, White or Yellow
Leviton’s QuickPort Family
The QuickPort system – Leviton’s exclusive set of mix and match panels, connectors, wallplates, and surface-mount boxes – allows you to create the perfect mix of voice, data, video and audio, all in a single panel. The QuickPort family of connectors is compatible in any QuickPort housing. This simple solution is ideal for any environment that has frequent moves, adds and changes.
Leviton 61110-Rx6 QuickPort Cat6 eXtreme Snap-In Connector Installation Manual (.pdf)
- Position / Conductor: 8P/8C
- Style Name: eXtreme
- Termination Type: 110 Punchdown
- Connector Feature: Channel/Component Rated
- Cable Type: 8-Conductor UTP Copper Cat 5, 5e and 6
- Product ID: Permanently laser-engraved
- Wiring Standard: T568A T568B
- Contact Surface Material: 50 microinches thick Gold-Plated
- Contact Sub-Surface Material: 100 microinches thick Nickel-Plated
- Contact Base Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Body Material: High-Impact Fire-Retardant Plastic
- Body Color: Black, Blue, Green, Ivory, Purple, White or Yellow.
Performance Specifications Standards and Certifications
- Flammability: Rated UL94V-0
- TIA/EIA: TIA-568-B
- UL: cULus Listed
- CSA: Certified
- NEC: Article 800 Compliant
- FCC: Part 68 Compliant