Leviton Vizia RF + Z-Wave Split Duplex Wall Receptacle
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
Plug In Any Device For Z-Wave On/Off Control
Enable Z-Wave remote On/Off control for any plug-in device, anytime, by plugging it into the Leviton Vizia RF + Z-Wave Split Duplex Receptacle. This surge-protected receptacle can replace a traditional duplex power outlet (where neutral wire is present) to provide both local (i.e. lamp switch) and Z-Wave control for one plug-in device. One outlet is Z-Wave controlled and the other is "always on" like a standard outlet.
- One Z-Wave controlled outlet, one "always on" outlet
- Compatible with On/Off scene and zone control
- Green locator LED illuminates when Z-Wave load is On
- Supports two-way status communication
- Optionally compatible with the Samsung SmartThings Automation Hub
Available Colors: White faceplate installed. Light Almond and Ivory color change kits included.
The Z-Wave controlled outlet responds to commands sent from Leviton Vizia RF + Controllers or other Z-Wave compatible controllers or programmers. Controlled devices can react through scene commands individually or as part of a scene or zone grouping of lights to provide an elegant and convenient "one-touch" lighting experience.
An LED locator illuminates when the load is On. In case you're installing the receptacle in a bedroom, for example, where LED lights could be disruptive, you can choose to turn the LED off.
- Split Duplex Receptacle
- Color Change Kits
Note: Wallplate not included. Compatible with Decora Plus screwless and Decora standard wallplates.
Z-Wave Compatible Automation Hubs
Vizia RF + Lighting & Appliance Control, Featuring Z-Wave
Vizia RF + incorporates Z-Wave technology, a versatile home control technology that effectively transforms any component – switches, lighting controls, shades, thermostats, appliances and more – into an intelligent device that can be wirelessly controlled and monitored. It delivers the reliability and performance of a high-end "custom" system at an affordable cost. With Vizia RF +, you can automate your home without new wires by upgrading your standard dimmers and switches with intelligent Vizia RF + components.
Vizia RF + can control individual zones and scenes, filling a room with light or adding security and safety. Homeowners can customize scenes by presetting lighting levels and labeling the buttons. Zone control delivers the flexibility to control an area of lights across the room or throughout the home. At the touch of a button, the zone controller can turn off all the outside lights or those in the basement, entryway or family room. For added security, create a lived-in look while away. Simply schedule inside and outside lights to switch ON or OFF at pre-selected times, using the RF Handheld Remote Controller Programmer/Timer and appropriate plug-in modules, switches and dimmers. You can completely automate your home with Vizia RF + wireless controls in every room and outdoors, or start on a smaller scale and expand the system as needed. It's that simple.
- TR symbol assures that the receptacle meets 2008 NEC Code Requirements
- Shutter mechanism blocks access to the contacts unless a two-prong plug is inserted, helping ensure hairpins, keys, etc., will be locked out
- Transient surge protection to IEC Level 4
- ESD protection to IEC 1000 4-2 Level 4
- Protects against damage and memory loss due to static discharges
- RFI filtering for radio, audio and video equipment
- Z-Wave Load Rating: 15A
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40° C
- Relative Humidity: 20 to 90 percent (non-condensing)
- Terminations: VRR15 has 3 screw terminals for line, neutral and ground
Agency Standards and Compliance
- Complies with FCC Part 15, Class B
- NOM Certified (#057)
- CSA Certified (File #152105)
- Z-Wave Certified