Leviton Vizia + 24 Hour Programmable Timer, 120VAC
Schedule On/Off Times For A Wired Load
Compatible with a variety of devices, the Leviton Vizia + 24 Hour Programmable Timer (120VAC) allows you to schedule On/Off times for almost any type of wired load. The timer can store up to 50 On/Off events for one day or any combination of days, such as Monday through Friday. It supports incandescents up to 1800W, resistive/inductive loads up to 15A, and motor loads up to 1 HP/120VAC, 60Hz. It's perfect for indoor/outdoor lighting, fans, pool filters and more.
- Program all days, weekdays, weekends or any combination of days
- Astronomical clock automatically adjusts to local sunrise/sunset times
- Timer settings at a glance with large, back-lit display
- Automatic daylight savings time option
- Rechargeable battery keeps time during temporary power outages
- Suitable for multi-way switch applications
Available Colors: White faceplate installed. Light Almond and Ivory color change kits included.
The timer is easy to program. Its backlit LCD display features menu-driven programming that can be controlled with the "Menu", "Set", and arrow buttons right below. The timer operates in one of two modes: Pro or Standard. Standard mode is used for simple applications, while Pro mode allows you to create a more complex automated On/Off schedule.
- "Pro Mode" provides up to 50 On/Off events for any day or combination of days, at your selected times or at self-adjusting Sunup and Sundown times. In Pro Mode, self-adjusting Daylight Savings Time and random modes are also available.
- "Standard Mode" provides up to three On/Off events for Monday through Sunday, Monday through Friday, or Saturday through Sunday at your selected times only. Self-adjusting Sunup/Sundown and Daylight Savings Time are not available in Standard Mode.
The Leviton Vizia + 24 Hour Programmable Timer can be used in 3-way or more applications. When using a remote switch with the timer, you can activate the timer's temporary override or permanent override. The timer installs in a standard box, and requires a neutral wire. It comes with a white faceplate installed. Light almond and ivory color change kits are included.
NOTE: Wallplate not included.
Vizia RF + Lighting & Appliance Control, Featuring Z-Wave
Vizia RF + incorporates Z-Wave technology, a versatile home control technology that effectively transforms any component Ð switches, lighting controls, shades, thermostats, appliances and more Ð into an intelligent device that can be wirelessly controlled and monitored. It delivers the reliability and performance of a high-end "custom" system at an affordable cost. With Vizia RF +, you can automate your home without new wires by upgrading your standard dimmers and switches with intelligent Vizia RF + components.
Vizia RF + can control individual zones and scenes, filling a room with light or adding security and safety. Homeowners can customize scenes by presetting lighting levels and labeling the buttons. Zone control delivers the flexibility to control an area of lights across the room or throughout the home. At the touch of a button, the zone controller can turn off all the outside lights or those in the basement, entryway or family room. For added security, create a lived-in look while away. Simply schedule inside and outside lights to switch ON or OFF at pre-selected times, using the RF Handheld Remote Controller Programmer/Timer and appropriate plug-in modules, switches and dimmers. You can completely automate your home with Vizia RF + wireless controls in every room and outdoors, or start on a smaller scale and expand the system as needed. It's that simple.