Eliminates Multiple AC/DC Power Adapters
The Versatile AC/DC Power Supply Module provides an attractive, unobtrusive powering option for Leviton Structured Media Center (SMC) enclosures and eliminates multiple AC/DC power adapters. Its six regulated 12 VDC power ports using the Leviton Structured Media standard 2.1mm power jacks allow the installer to power multiple Leviton 12 VDC modules in the SMC. Two NEMA 120 VAC 15 A (total load) receptacles enable two plug-in AC/DC power adapters for other DC voltages. Connection to 120 VAC mains is quickly done using the provided pigtails and wire nuts. The Versatile Power Supply nearly hides itself when inserted in the cutout at the bottom of the SMC enclosure.
Structured Media Systems From Leviton
Home office, home theater, home entertainment, home networking, home security, home technology - the definition of home is evolving. We expect more from our residences now than ever before, and a host of new words and concepts are entering our collective vocabulary to reflect that change. The wired home, once a novelty, has become essential - providing crucial access to advances such as high-speed Internet, digital television and data networking. Advances that are becoming vital to functioning in the digital age. The challenge lies in creating an infrastructure that works with the systems already in a home. The answer lies in the Structured Media Systems from Leviton.
Leviton 47605-PSC Versatile AC/DC Power Supply Module Data Sheet (.pdf)
- Line Voltage Input: 120 VAC ± 10%
- Maximum Continuous Line Voltage: 134 VAC
- Max Current Input: 15 Amps
- Source Frequency: 47/63 Hz
- DC Power Output: 40 Watts, 3.3333 Amps
- DC Voltage Output: Six at 12 VDC, ± 2%
- Max Current Output, 12 VDC: 3.34 Amps maximum
- This unit connects to a 120 VAC, 3 wire source and provides 6 DC outputs at 12 Volts.
- NEMA 5-15 Receptacles: These two AC output female connectors will provide 120 VAC and shall be UL rated at 15 Amps total.
- The DC power supply will meet or exceed the following DC voltage performance characteristics:
- Short Circuit Overload Protection: Continuous
- Load Regulation, 12 VDC: ± 2 %
- Ripple and Noise: ± 1 % pk - pk max
- DC Current Limiting: A single PTC is provided to limit the DC output current to approximately 4 amps
- Fuse: If the AC/DC primary circuit load or if the DC output load increases, causing the input AC current to the DC power supply to exceed the 2 Amp maximum rating, this internal fuse shall open. This will cause the DC power supply to loose all DC power output. AC power output to the NEMA 5-15 Receptacles will remain active.
- DC Power Cables: 2 conductors (center conductor and shield), 22 AWG.
- LED: This Green LED will illuminate when input AC power has been applied to the unit and DC power is available. ( Green LED indicates DC power output)
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 85° C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (overall): 4.67” (118.6 mm) H x 9.64” (244.86 mm) W x 2.50” (63.50 mm) D
- AC Receptacles: Two upward facing, NEMA 5-15P, oriented to best fit for plug-in AC/DC power adapters
- DC Power Jacks: Six 2.1 mm power jacks, with + 12 VDC on the center pin
- DC Power Cords: Six 72” (1.83 m) DC power cord with 2.1mm power connector
- LED Indicators: One green LED to indicate power is present
- AC Mains Connections: Covered sheet metal compartment with Hot, Neutral and Ground pig tails, with wire nuts provided