Leviton Universal AC/DC Power Supply Module
Usually ships within 4-7 business days
For Series 280 & 420 Structured Media Enclosures
Leviton’s power supplies are attractive, unobtrusive powering options for Leviton Structured Media Center (SMC) enclosures and eliminates multiple AC/DC power adapters. The Universal Power Supply provides a 12 VDC power source for up to nine devices in an enclosure and operates with any incoming AC voltage in the range of 100V to 240V. It drops into knockouts located on the bottom panel of Leviton’s Series 280 and 420 Structured Media enclosures.
- Nine DC power connectors.
- Foldback function automatically limits the output power protecting connected devices from overloads and short-circuit overloads. If the draw on the DC output increases to 105%- 150% of nominal current, the power will be limited to 40 watts.
- One green LED indicates DC output is present.
- Efficient circuitry operates at a low temperature.
- Easily installed using a terminal block to connect the incoming line, neutral and ground.
- Includes nine 48" connector cables.
The power supply module provides short circuit overload and surge protection as well as EMI/RFI filtering to connected equipment.
Leviton Connected Home
The Connected Home is a requirement of modern living. Access to music, movies, entertainment, and information has never been easier, and a Leviton Connected Home system makes it possible to make the most of that access – individually or as a group – while being sure to safeguard access and maximize bandwidth performance. Leviton Connected Home solutions equip both single family homes and multifamily dwellings with enterprise-grade connectivity networks to provide the technologically-integrated homes that today’s consumers expect, and that only a wired connection can ensure.
- Dimensions: 9.64"L x 2.52"W x 6.25"D
- Color: White painted cover, Black DC connector cables
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 50° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° C to 85° C
- Input AC Voltage Rating: 100-240 VAC
- Internal AC Fuse: Input Current, 2 Amps (AC/DC power supply)
- Input Current Rating: 15 Amps, max
- AC Power Output: 100-240 VAC via IEC Class 1, 10 Amp outlet (UL/CSA 15 Amp @ 250 VAC)
- DC Power Output: 40 Watts (3.3 Amps), max (AC/DC power supply and IEC connector)
- Source Frequency: 47-63 Hz
- DC Outputs: 9 Outputs at 12 VDC ± 2%; Max current = 3.3 Amps
- Inrush Current:< 50 Amps @ 264 VAC
- Efficiency: 84% Typical
- LED: One green LED to indicate DC Power is available.
- Short Circuit: Continuous
- Surge Protection: Maximum Continuous
- Operating Voltage (MCOV): 300VAC
- Clamping Voltage: 775Vpk @10A 8/20 micro-seconds
- Surge Current Rating: 1800 Amps
- Joule Rating at 10/1000 micro-seconds: 42 joules