Leviton Universal Mini DC Power Supply Module
Usually ships within 4-7 business days
Use In Leviton Series 140, 280 & 420 Structured Media Enclosures
Leviton’s Universal Mini DC Power Supply supports between 90V and 264V of AC power, making it compatible with both North American and international electrical systems. Designed to fit into the knock-outs on the bottom of Leviton’s Series 140, 280 or 420 Structured Media enclosures, this surge protected power source provides up to three 12V DC devices with 10 watts of power, enabling distribution of audio and video applications throughout the home or office. The unit offers Short Circuit Overload Protection to safeguard connected equipment in a fault situation, and surge protection to divert power spikes away from electronic equipment. Other features include EMI/RFI filtering, green LED light, and three DC cables to connect modules to the power supply.
- Three DC Power Connectors.
- Foldback function automatically limits the output current protecting connected devices from overloads and short-circuit overloads. If the draw on the DC output increases to 105-150 percent of nominal current, the current will be limited to 833mA.
- One green LED indicates DC output if present.
- Efficient circuitry operates at a low temperature.
- Easily installed using wire nuts to connect the incoming line, neutral and ground.
- Drops into knockout located on the bottom panel of Leviton Series 140,280 and 420 Structured Media enclosures.
Structured Media Systems From Leviton
Home office, home theater, home entertainment, home networking, home security, home technology – the definition of home is evolving. We expect more from our residences now than ever before, and a host of new words and concepts are entering our collective vocabulary to reflect that change. The wired home, once a novelty, has become essential – providing crucial access to advances such as high-speed internet, digital television and data networking. Advances that are becoming vital to functioning in the digital age. The challenge lies in creating an infrastructure that works with the systems already in a home. The answer lies in the Structured Media Systems from Leviton.
- Inrush Current:<20 Amp 115VAC <40 Amp 230VAC
- Type: DC Power Supply
- Output Voltage: 12 Volt
- Input Voltage: 90-264 Volt AC
- Output Power: 10 Watts
- Operating Temperature: -10C to 60C
- Material Specifications:
- Enclosure Material: Powder-Coated Steel
- Included Cables and Connectors: 3 48 Inch Connector cables
- Quantity of Connections: 3
- MCOV: 300VAC
- Joules at 10/1000 micro-sec: 42
- Max Surge Current L-N: 1800 Amps
- Clamping Voltage: 775Vpk
Standards and Certifications
- ANSI: C63.4
- UL Listed: 1950
- CULUS Listed: UL 1950 and CSA equivalent
- NOM: 057
- EN: 55022
- CSPR: 16 and 22