Jasco Z-Wave Plug-In Appliance Module
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
DEALER ONLY ITEM: Not Available Directly to End Users.
Dealers, log on to see pricing. »Sign up to become an authorized installer.
No Wiring Required
The Jasco Z-Wave Plug-In Appliance Module provides wireless control for any plug-in fluorescent lamp or small appliance, such as a coffee pot. The module simply plugs into a standard power outlet, and your lamp or appliance plugs into the module. Now the connected device can be turned on or off and dimmed or brightened with any Z-Wave controller!
- Control small appliances, standard incandescent lighting, and fluorescent lighting
- Module provides one Z-Wave AC outlet and one standard AC outlet
- Horizontal design keeps your other outlets unblocked
The appliance module includes two outlets: a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp or appliance you want to control and a regular pass-through AC outlet for other electrical devices. The module also features a horizontal design to avoid blocking other nearby receptacle outlets.
Note: The device plugged into the Z-Wave controlled outlet on this module must not exceed 600 watts (Incandescent); 1800W (15A) Resistive or 1/2 HP Motor. Total load capacity for both outlets is 1800W (15A) Resistive. For indoor use only.
Z-Wave Compatible Automation Hubs
Jasco: Leader & Innovator In Electronics
Established in 1975, Jasco Products is a leader in the design and development of home automation products and wireless accessories. Jasco develops consumer electronic accessories, computer accessories, home electrical products, and personal security and surveillance products. The company is also an active member of the Consumer Electronics Association (CEA).
- Power: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Signal Frequency: 908.42 MHz
- Maximum Load:
- For both outlets: 15 Amps, 1800W Resistive
- For the Z-Wave controlled outlet: 600W Incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor or 1800W Resistive
- Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight between the Wireless Controller and the closest Z-Wave receiver module. (Obstacles reduce range by 25-30%.)
- Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 104° F (0 to 40° C)
- Approvals: FCC
Ratings & Reviews
Easy and simple device
by Sergio -
Great product! I added this to my ADT PULSE system and it was truly easy. Just plug in, add device through a computer and then move the device to any location within the parameters of the device. Its a little bulky but that doesn't bother me too much.