ESL by Interlogix Polarity Reversal Relay Module, 12/24VDC
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
Triggers All ESL 4-Wire Smoke Alarms On Loop
40505 polarity reversal relay modules are designed for use with ESL 4-wire smoke detectors that have built-in sounders. It enables any control panel to trip all ESL sounder smoke detectors on a loop, when an alarm is detected by appling reverse polarity to the smoke detectors activated by the bell or programmable output. Applying reverse polarity causes the sounders on smoke detectors not in alarm to activate. This relay module is for 4-wire smoke detectors only.
Increase Your Safety & Security With Interlogix
Formerly GE Security, Interlogix’s robust product offering is designed to protect and secure your business, your home, and your family. Their products are leading the industry in innovation and reliability. Whether it’s a complete system, access control, motion detection, or simple magnetic contacts, Interlogix has the products that will meet your security needs.
- Field Wiring Size (Maximum): 18.0 AWG
- Length (Nominal): 1.8 in
- Operating Humidity (Minimum): 0.0 % RH
- Operating Humidity (Maximum): 85.0 % RH
- Operating Temperature (Minimum): 32.0° F
- Operating Temperature (Maximum): 120.0° F
- Operating Voltage (Minimum): 12.0 V
- Operating Voltage (Maximum): 24.0 V
- Regulatory Approval: UL, CSFM, MEA
- Relay @ Contact Rating: 2.0 A @ 30.0 V1.0 A @ 120.0 V
- Width (Nominal): 1.7 in