Leviton UPB LED/CFL Dimmer Wall Switch, 600W
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
Dim & Brighten CFL & LED Bulbs
The UPB Dimmer Wall Switch for CFL/LED installs in a standard J box and provides smooth dimming control for CFL and LED bulbs, in addition to high-efficiency incandescent and halogen bulbs up to 600W. The switch also features built-in UPB two-way powerline communication technology, allowing you to remotely control the connected light with a UPB controller.
- Provides smooth dimming control for CFL, LED, incandescent, and halogen bulbs
- Ideal for pantries, closets, and other spaces where light is not always needed
- Built-in UPB technology, compatible with UPB controllers
- Supports loads up to 600 Watts
- Auto shut-off helps you conserve energy
To prevent the bulb from flickering at very dimmed levels, the rocker switch features a minimal brightness level. The switch also has a multi-color LED indicator that can be set to off, blue, red, or magenta. When the light is off, the LED will light to help you find the switch in the dark. The switch is also capable of transmitting UPB messages (including current light level) when the rocker switch is turned on, turned off, brightened, or dimmed.
UPB Home Lighting Control Simplified!
Previously known as HAI (Home Automation, Inc.), the Leviton Security & Automation lighting controls allow you to experience all of the benefits of a sophisticated lighting control system that is ideal for both new homes as well as retrofit installations. Lighting control can enhance the enjoyment and value of your home, add security for peace of mind, and contribute to savings on your energy bill. Leviton’s UPB lighting products are a modular system, so you can easily add rooms or lights anytime, updating as your needs change. There is no need to run new wires as long as you have standard residential wiring. For retrofits or expansion, simply replace the existing light switch with a UPB switch.
- Incandescent Loads Dimming: Yes
- Inductive Loads Dimming: Yes
- Fluorescent Loads Non-Dimming: Yes (configurable)
- Power Maximum Dimming: 600W / 600VA
- Current Maximum Non-Dimming: 5A
- Connections: 18 GA
- LED Indicator: Yes
- Dimensions: 4.1 x 1.75 x 1.45 inches
- Weight: 0.25 pounds
- Mounting: Standard J Box
- Input Power: 120 ± 12 VAC
- Input Frequency: 60 ± 3 Hz
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 104 degrees F
Ratings & Reviews
UPB is best.
by JMM -
Far superior to the ALC Switches and blows X10 out of the market.