Elk Navigator 3.5" Touchscreen Keypad
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
Makes The M1 Extremely Easy To Operate!
The Elk Navigator 3.5" Touchscreen Keypad is an attractive, keypad controller for the Elk M1 Control System. The keypad features a touch-sensitive LCD color display with intuitive menus, guided by simple icons and softkeys. It also has a built-in alarm to alert you in case a connected security sensor is triggered.
- Hi-contrast LCD touchscreen display
- Six (6) programmable keys
- Operates on 4-wire RS485 Data Bus
- Built-in piezo sounder with adjustable pitch
In Control & Informed
M1 Systems provide user interface options that fit your lifestyle. Control your system from touchscreens, smartphones and more. Receive notifications of important events via phone, email or text message so you know what is happening at your home or business.
- Manufacturer Part #: ELK-M1KPNAV
- Screen Size: 3.5" Diag.
- Resolution: 320 x 240 pixels – Landscape
- Connection: 6 Pin Plug-in "Flying Lead" Cable
- Operating Voltage: 13.8 VDC
- Current draw: ~30mA Idle (Back light on low, sounder Silent.) ~ 55 mA fully active.
- Dimensions: 4.25"W x 3.38"H x .59"D
Ratings & Reviews
Good keypad, nothing special
by BillinBoulder -
This is a competent keypad, but nothing special. Given it has a touchscreen LCD display it could have been more like interacting from a computer terminal, but it's just keypad buttons on an LCD display. It works as expected (for a keypad) but I probably should have saved some money and just bought a keypad with real buttons. We use the XEP ethernet feature with the M1G plus eKeypad on our iPhones to arm/disarm the system, so the keypad is only used to arm the system at night. Actually, I think we could have gotten along without any keypad and just used the XEP.
Love it for controlling my Elk system. Perfect size. Easy to use. No complaints at all.
Easy to use touch screen
Used for home efficiency