DATACOMM RECESSED LOW VOLTAGE MEDIA PLATE WITH DUPLEX SURGE SUPPRESSOR
LOW PROFILE DESIGN FITS BEHIND THE THINNEST FLATSCREENS!
This plate offers the convenience of a duplex surge receptacle and a recessed plate with enough room to store the low voltage cables behind your flat panel TV.
This product is designed to alert you if you ever lose surge protection. The SurgeBloc Protects connected loads from potentially damaging voltage spikes (surges) caused by lightning strikes near the line, or the switching of inductive loads on the line (motor loads) as well as from RFI (radio frequency interference).
The SurgeBloc alerts you to the failure of a surge protection component through an audible signal. If the alarm sounds, the surge protector has "received" power surges in excess of its capacity and is no longer functioning as a surge protector.
To shut off the alarm, simply unplug the surge module and replace it with a new SurgeBloc module to restore surge protection.
- 15 Amp/125 Volt duplex surge receptacle with replaceable Surge Bloc
- Maximum surge current – 12,000 amps
- Peak suppression voltage – 1,000 volts
- Hot/Neutral, Hot/Ground, Neutral/Ground
- Total maximum surge dissipation – 340 joules
- Low profile design fits behind the industry’s thinnest mounts and TV’s
- Conceal multiple AV cables behind your flat panel TV
- Old work box included
- Mounting wings are molded into the media plate and fasten tightly against the back of the drywall
- Quick and easy to install
- No additional parts needed
- 45-0031-WH Recessed Low Voltage Media Plate
- Old Work Electrical Box
- 15 Amp/125 Volt Tamper Resistant Duplex Receptacle
- Four (4) Screws
Note: When the alarm sounds and the module is removed, the receptacle still functions as a normal duplex receptacle without surge protection.
DATACOMM ELECTRONICS HOME THEATER PRODUCTS
DataComm Home Theater products provide all the flexibility installers or experienced do-it-yourselfers need to create sophisticated media environments. DataComm plates mount into a standard NEMA enclosure or on to a low-voltage mounting bracket. Straightforward labeling on each plate simplifies room set up and configuration.