DataComm HDTV Adjustable Distribution Amplifier
Eliminates The Need For Screw-On Attenuators
The DataComm Electronics HDTV Adjustable Distribution Amplifier is packed with features to increase overall system performance, reduce unnecessary service calls, and streamline industrial, commercial, and residential installations.
The amplifier is specifically designed for the demands of HDTV Broadcasting Standards (VSB8, QAM64) and meets and/or exceeds cable modem and PPV requirements. It provides instant acknowledgment of cable provider signal strength and eliminates the need for screw-on attenuators to create a more professional image.
With the HDTV Adjustable Distribution Amplifier you can:
- Instantly acknowledge cable signal strength. LED dBmV level indicator prevents unnecessary and expensive service calls.
- Independently adjust outputs. Eight (8) adjustable output ports eliminate the need for screw-on attenuators. Clean up your installation and reduce parts inventory.
- Extend precise signal strength. No more guessing games-extend exact dB gain up to 250 feet per output.
- Meet tomorrow’s Cable TV demands-today. Amplified 54-1.2 GHz forward bandwidth and amplified 5-42 MHz return path bandwidth and an additional 5 dB gain exceed today’s cable modem and PPV requirements.
- Protect expensive equipment. The majority of voltage insertion comes from low voltage wiring. Integrated surge protection on all 9 ports protects each device from voltage insertion through cable lines.
- Multiple Mounting Options.
- And much, much more!
DataComm Electronics Home Theater Products
DataComm Home Theater products provide all the flexibility installers or experienced do-it-yourselfers need to create sophisticated media environments. DataComm plates mount into a standard NEMA enclosure or on to a low-voltage mounting bracket. Straightforward labeling on each plate simplifies room set up and configuration.