DATACOMM FLAT PANEL TV CABLE ORGANIZER KIT WITH POWER SOLUTION
INSTALL POWER AND HIDE UNWANTED A/V CABLES BEHIND YOUR FLAT PANEL
Use this easy-to-install Flat Panel TV Cable Organizer Kit with Power Solution to install power and hide unwanted audio/video (A/V) cables in the wall behind your flat panel TV. This kit brings a clean, professional image to your at-home installation.
Since this kit does not connect to your home’s existing wiring, there is no contact with live electrical circuits. To install, connect the two Recessed Cable Plates using the supplied electrical wire. Plug the female end of the extension cord into the Recessed Cable Plate with Straight Blade Inlet and the male end into a surge protector or power outlet. This connection will bring power to your TV or A/V equipment.
- Brings power to your flat panel TV without the added expense of installing an electrical outlet
- Hides A/V cables behind the wall by utilizing the patented recessed opening in the wall plate
- Connects your flat panel TV to your receiver or A/V components
- All-In-One Kit is safe and easy to install.
- Recessed Cable Plate with Power Outlet
- Recessed Cable Plate with Straight Blade Inlet
- 6 Ft. Extension Cord
- Two (2) Old Work Electrical Boxes
- 8 Ft. of Non-Metallic Electrical Wire
DATACOMM ELECTRONICS HOME THEATER PRODUCTS
DataComm Home Theater products provide all the flexibility installers or experienced do-it-yourselfers need to create sophisticated media environments. Data Comm plates mount into a standard NEMA enclosure or on to a low-voltage mounting bracket. Straightforward labeling on each plate simplifies room set up and configuration.