Boost Security & Confidence With The Emergency Speakerphone
Increase your sense of security while living independently by preparing for an emergency with the ClearSounds Emergency Connect Speakerphone. Call emergency contacts at the touch of a button with up to five pre-programmed numbers. Ideal for someone with limited mobility, the phone answers and hangs up through either the base unit or the included wristband pendant.
In addition to providing extra safety measures, this unit enhances communication for those with hearing and vision problems through an amplified speakerphone and a large backlit display. Voicemail and missed call indicators help make sure you don’t miss important information. You can also pre-record an outgoing emergency message to your designated helpers.
- 50 dB amplification with full range tone control
- Amplified speakerphone in base
- 104 dB adjustable extra loud ringer and bright visual ringer
- 7 programmable memory keys
Caller ID Features
- Large backlit angle-adjustable LCD display
- 30 name/number Caller ID history
- Caller ID/Call Waiting capable
- Display dial
- Missed call indicator
- Voicemail waiting indicator
Note: Use of Caller ID requires subscription to Caller ID service.
Emergency (SOS) Features
- Auto dials up to 5 pre-programmed numbers
- Answer and hang-up a call through the pendant
- Recordable outgoing emergency message
- Pair additional pendants (sold separately)
- No monthly subscription required
- Remote Audio Monitoring
- 30 name and number phonebook directory – easily store and dial frequently called numbers
- Big button easy-to-read backlit keypad
- 10 ring tones
- 5 one-touch speed dials, 1 voicemail speed dial, and 1 large one-touch emergency dial button
- Amplification override reset
- Backlit keypad
- 4 LCD display languages
- Hi/Lo/Off ringer volume control
- Amplified 2.5mm headset jack and amplified 3.5mm audio jack
- Jack for optional vibrating pad (For best results, use a ClearSounds shaker accessory)
- Last number redial
- Battery backup for complete phone operation (4 AA rechargeable batteries not included)
- Touch-tone/Pulse dialing
- Table/wall convertible
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- Size: 7.75" x 7.5" x 1.75"
- Color: White
ClearSounds For Clear Sounds
Hear how good life can be. ClearSounds Communications has become the leading manufacturer of amplified telecommunications products, and the leading innovator of products that are "Clean, Green and Smart." Natural antimicrobial ingredients keep products "clean." Recyclable materials mean they’re "green." And "smart" digital technology amps up the quality to deliver the best sound around. Home Controls offers a series of the most popular ClearSounds products, including corded and cordless phones, portable phone amplifiers, and other cool audio gadgets.