Chief Large In-Wall Storage Box
Usually ships within 4-7 business days
Store A/V Components Behind Your Flat Screen
When you’re mounting a flat screen to the wall, make your installation easier and cleaner by storing cables and power/surge accessories in the Chief Large In-Wall Storage Box. Featuring zip tie anchor points and knockouts for outlets and conduit, the square-shaped recessed box installs in-wall behind a TV mount to provide a convenient, organized space for a variety of audio/video components.
- Stores A/V components behind a wall-mounted flat screen
- Knockouts for 1-gang outlets and conduit (1-1/4", 1", and 1/2")
- Integrated universal zip tie anchor points make storage quick and easy
- Multi-depth break away edges fit standard 3.5" and 2.5" studs
- Supports landscape or portrait orientation
The Chief Large In-Wall Storage Box is about 203 inches squared, and designed to be mounted pre- or post-construction in a 2" x 4" wood stud wall (16" on center), a 2" x 4" -25ga (minimum) steel studs wall, or to a 1/2" minimum thickness drywall surface. It has breakaway edges with multiple depths to choose from, allowing compatibility with these various wall types.
- Storage Box
- Box Cover
- Box Frame
About Chief Manufacturing
Chief Manufacturing designs state-of-the-art mount and rack solutions that complement the technology they support. Chief made its mark in the industry by producing the original projector mount roll, pitch and yaw adjustments in 1978, making registration quick and easy. Today, Chief continues to break new ground with new products and unique, patented features that focus on ease of installation and flexibility for the professional installer.
- Manufacturer Part #: PAC526
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 14.25(H) x 14.25(W) x 3.9(D) inches
- Product Weight: 14 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 10 pounds
- Certifications: UL