CAT5E CABLE, PLENUM RATED, 1,000'
THE STANDARD FOR AUTOMATION & COMMUNICATION
Cat5e (Category 5 Enhanced) wire is a twisted pair cable for carrying signals primarily for used in structured wiring, computers and networks. It is also called Ethernet cable. It provides performance of up to 100 MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), and 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet). Cat5e is also used to carry other signals, like telephony and video. Multiple signals can be carried on a single wire.
- 4 pair, Category 5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable
- Plenum communication (CMR) rated by ETL.
- AWG #24 solid bare copper conductors
- PVC jacket with ripcord under jacket
- ETL Verified to TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e. Sweep tested to 350 MHz.
Available Jacket Colors: Available in Blue, Gray, Green or White
BUNDLED WIRE & MEDIA CABLE
Different jobs require different tools, which is why Home Controls offers Cat 5e and Cat 6 cables to provide you with more options and flexibility. Whether you need a premier performer or a more cost-effective variety, we provide many solutions to fit your needs.