BackBoxx In-Wall Speaker Insulation
Insulated In-Wall Speaker Enclosure
Keep the insulation out of your eyes, protect your speakers and meet new building codes in one quick step.
- BackBoxx patented design protects in-wall/ceiling speakers from harmful moisture and dirt.
- Keeps loose insulation out of eyes while installing in-ceiling speakers.
- Maintains vapor barrier integrity to meet building codes.
- "Bulleye" design lets you make more accurate speaker cuts on retro-fits.
- Full 3-1/2" depth to accomodate large-magnet speakers.
- Attaches quickly to studs with staple gun.
- Fits both 16" and 24" on-center studs and ceiling joists. Adjustable for smaller cavities.
- Rugged and lightweight, yet flexible in cold temperatures.
- Store flat for easy inventory and transport.
Professional Partners Backboxx
BackBoxx products make you more efficient, more profitable with your time, and more professional in appearance. Although many of their products are designed to help you meet local and national building codes, installers also use them for an insulation-free project, wire protection during construction and blocking of other trades from critical wiring areas. BackBoxx products are designed by custom installers who know that ease of installation means no hassles. Our products are simple to use and time-tested in thousands of applications each year.