Protect Speakers From Insulation, Moisture & Dirt
Save time and money while meeting new tight-seal building codes!
BackBoxx patented design protects in-wall/ceiling speakers from harmful moisture and dirt. Keeps loose insulation out of eyes while installing in-ceiling speakers. Maintains vapor barrier integrity to meet new "tight building" codes. "Bulleye" design lets you make more accurate speaker cuts on retro-fits.
- Full 3-1/2" depth to accomodate large-magnet speakers.
- Attaches quickly to studs with staple gun.
- Fits both 16" and 24" on-center studs and ceiling joists. Adjustable for smaller cavities.
- TonerCoil insert (eight included) allows zig zag wire leads at front edge without stapling for strong toner signals on retro-fit applications.
- Rugged and lightweight, yet flexible in cold temperatures.
- Store flat for easy inventory and transport.
- 6 BackBoxxes
- 1 BackBoxx Jr.
- 6 TonerCoil inserts
Professional Partners Backboxx
BackBoxx products make you more efficient, more profitable with your time, and more professional in appearance. Although many of their products are designed to help you meet local and national building codes, installers also use them for an insulation-free project, wire protection during construction and blocking of other trades from critical wiring areas. BackBoxx products are designed by custom installers who know that ease of installation means no hassles. Our products are simple to use and time-tested in thousands of applications each year.