ARLINGTON STEEL CAM-BOX SECURITY CAMERA MOUNTING KIT
FOR USE WHERE METAL RACEWAYS ARE REQUIRED
The Arlington Steel CAM-BOX Security Camera Mounting Kit is ideal for use in the installation of most security cameras on suspended ceilings, drywall ceiling, exterior soffits, or a wall.
Features and Benefits:
- Designed to install security cameras to a suspended ceiling panel
- Rated up to 50 lbs on a suspended ceiling (or drywall ceiling) in combination with the drop wire for support
- Rated up to 10 lbs on a drywall ceiling without drop wire
- Rated up to 7 lbs on walls
- For security cameras, it fits any hole pattern because you drill the holes in the appropriate location in the flange, cameras with mounting holes set wider than 4.5" apart install directly to the box flange
- Mounting wings hold bracket securely against wall when screws are tightened
- White, non-metallic, paintable flange
- For use where metal raceways are required
- Installs with 4½" hole saw
- ½" and ¾" knockouts
- Box rotates in either direction for proper camera position
ARLINGTON INDUSTRIES INC.
Arlington has become a leading manufacturer of traditional metallic and non-metallic fittings and connectors – and an industry leader in the development of unique and innovative electrical and communications products. They monitor the industry closely to develop products that offer very specific, but innovative solutions to job site problems and situations.