Amplicom PowerTel 720 Assure + Amplified Cordless Phone Kit
1 available at this price.
Amplified Cordless Phone With Answering Machine
Talk on the phone and hear everything clearly — despite hearing challenges — with the Amplicom PowerTel 720 Assure+ Amplified Cordless Phone Kit. As an amplified DECT phone, the PowerTel 720 Assure+ helps anyone with mild to moderate hearing loss and/or vision loss continue communicating like you always have!
This cordless kit comes with a cordless handset with a belt clip and a charging base with a built-in answering machine, plus all the required installation parts. With the cordless handset, you can communicate from anywhere in your home.
- Fidelity sound and low distortion when amplified to max level
- Adjustable answering machine and speakerphone in base
- Remote access to answering machine via handset
- Expandable up to 4 cordless accessories per base
- Works with the PowerTel 601 Wrist Shaker
When Amplicom developed its new 700 series of amplified phones, the company analyzed real user experiences and incorporated user feedback into the entire system’s design. One of the most exciting features is multiple user profiles in each Amplicom handset. The cordless model allows you to program two personalized sets of listening preferences for different members of your household. Easily switch between profiles with the big button on the side of the handset.
In addition to multiple user profiles, each new phone model features buttons that are clearly labeled with words, rather than just symbols. Furthermore, all labels offer improved contrast (white words on black background). The display screen’s contrast is improved as well, with the choice of black words on an amber background or vice versa, and five different levels of contrast for each color option.
Mix ’N’ Match Phone System
The Amplicom series of amplified phones and accessories is designed as a modular phone system that allows you to mix and match different components. Start with a main telephone, such as the PowerTel 720 Assure+, and add onto the system as you wish! All Amplicom phones are compatible with one another, making it easy to create a custom system that works for your unique family, complete with corded phones, cordless phones, answering machines, and wrist shakers.
Advanced Phone Features
Amplicom phones are packed with features that allow you to customize the listening experience through simple, voice-guided settings. Built-in voice notifications can also confirm which button was pressed, indicate when the battery is low, and warn you when the cordless handset is out of the base’s wireless range.
Other Key Features:
- Record names (J-O-H-N) to phone numbers for voice readout
- Pick up any handset in the system to join a current call
- Name different handsets and user profiles
Meets TIA 1083 Standards
All of Amplicom’s latest amplified phones meet TIA 1083 standards, the Telecommunications Industry Association’s official set of benchmarks for telephones that are designed to help people with hearing loss. Published in 2007, these benchmarks include measurements for magnetic interference, including noise and THD. While interference was once a common issue when connecting amplified phones with T-coil hearing aids, TIA standards have greatly reduced the problem.
Unlike most other amplified telephones, Amplicom phones have been tested using the most advanced dB machine available today – a head and torso simulator (HATS) that receives audio the same way a person listens to a telephone handset. This machine provides the most accurate specifications possible, ensuring high-quality amplification that doesn’t skimp on decibels due to inaccurate performance measurements.
The Amplicom phone base is designed to fit neatly onto any flat surface. Connectors for the included telephone cable and power cord are recessed into the bottom of the base with small slots in the base’s edge to accommodate each cord. This allows the base to sit flush against a wall.
- Cordless Handset
- Phone Base
- Power Supply
- Telephone Cable
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- User Guide
The Amplified Telephone Leader
Amplicom USA products are tailored to the needs of the hard of hearing and the aging population in general. Since more than 30 million people in the United States have some degree of hearing loss, Amplicom USA, headquartered in Long Island, New York, was created to meet the needs of this important group.
- 2 Year Warranty and Toll Free customer service line
- 9 ringer melodies (including 5 polytone)
- Caller ID with 30 number recall
- Display languages: English, Spanish, French
- 200 name and number phonebook
- Large 2-line illuminated dot matrix LCD Display
- 5 equalizer tone control settings (high/low frequencies)
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Works with PowerTel 601 Wrist Shaker
- Hearing Aid Compatible – TIA 1083 Compliant
- Fidelity Sound and low distortion when amplified to max level
- Expandable to max. 4 cordless handsets per base unit
- Adjustable volume controls with BOOST
- 2 buttons to personalize volume/tone/boost
- 3 speed dial memory buttons
- Adjustable hands free speakerphone
- Caller ID announce and talkback buttons with missed call and phonebook review
- Flashing bright white LED visual ringer
- Full function remote access to Answering Machine including playback and record
- Clock and alarm function
- Up to 100 hours charge in standby mode
- Up to 11 hours charge for talk time
Base with Answering Machine
- Answering machine with extra big buttons
- 11 minutes record time with Time and Date stamp
- LED message counter
- Paging function for locating additional handsets
- 9 different ringtones
- 5 adjustable extra loud ringer, plus "Off" setting
- 2 flashing LED visual ringers and missed call alert
- Red LED confirms charge status