Communication Security Wire, 22AWG, 2C, 1,000'
Order now and we'll ship same business day (if ordered before 3 p.m. PST).
22/2 Jacketed Security, communications and audio wire. Solid annealed copper. Fully color coded PVC insulation. Suitable for use in Class 2 remote control, signaling and power-limited circuits NEC Article 725-61.
This cable consists of two bare copper insulated conductors with an overall extruded jacket.
- AWG (American Wire Gauge): 22
- Conductors: 2 (bare copper insulated conductors )
- Type: 22/2
Available in White only.
It All Starts With The Wire!
If you want to enjoy the wonders that technology can bring to your home today and in the future, let me tell you... IT ALL STARTS WITH THE WIRE. A small expenditure today, while your home is being built, will insure that you can have multimedia excitement delivered to every room in your home. Avoid more costly and messy retrofitting on later on, put Multi Mode Bundled Cable inside your walls while you are building. Even if you don’t use all of the capability of this cable you can leave it unfinished inside the walls until such time as you upgrade your home’s technology level later on. Can you imagine tearing open the walls to do this? It will add value to your home. Multi-mode cabling gives you the flexibility to meet the demands of the future.
- Conductor: 22 AWG Bare Copper
- Stranding: Solid
- Insulation Material: Foam Polypropylene
- Insulation Thickness: 0.006" Nom.
- Insulated Conductor Diameter: 0.037" Nom.
- Number of Conductors: 2
- Lay Length: Parallel
- Jacket Material: PVC
- Jacket Thickness: 0.014" Nom.
- Overall Cable Diameter: 0.101" Nom.
- Approximate Cable Weight: 9.8 Lbs/1M’ Nom.
- Flame Rating: UL 1581 Vertical Tray Flame Test
- Temperature Rating: -20°C to 75°C
- Operating Voltage: 300 V RMS Max.
- Capacitance Between Conductors @ 1 KHz: 20 pF/ft Nom.
- DC Resistance per Conductor @ 20° C: 16.90 Ohms/1M’ Nom.